Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Elizabeth Bird


Hmm well to start off I'm totally bummed that I missed the reunion. I was so excited to come and see all the old friends. I pulled a total blonde moment and thought it was Saturday night not Friday and I actually sat home doing nothing the night of the reunion. Total bummer! I was sad. I did however make it to the Saturday picnic softball game and saw some old faces that I haven't seen in a long time and I had a great time! :) I'm not into this blogger thing and not sure how to do all of it so I may need some pointers :) I do the my space thing and face book thing and I've found so many old friends and it's been great to keep in contact and catch up on the lives of old friends. As for me and the last ten years wow.... I don't even know. So much has happened and boy how time flies when you're having fun. :) Right after high school as some  of you may know I got married and unfortunately have since been divorced. I am currently single and have been going on four years now. I don't have any children. I have Sugar Bear a black lab puppy though and she is the best! I worked for Stevens~ Henager College after high school. I worked there for almost eight years and did variety of different positions. I loved working with my students and built many great professional relationships and friendships.  I also obtained my Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration through SHC. I resigned from Stevens~Henager in September 2007 and took a big leap of faith as I didn't have another job! I just was ready for a change. I then worked as a Regional Manager for a clothing company called Undertease which was based out of Provo. I loved that job and it was a lot of fun to do the marketing and management of the malls and kiosk and their online orders, however the retail industry is very demanding of your time and especially your weekends and I decided that it wasn't for me. I went to college in order to free my weekends :) I then resigned from there and got hired on at Novell. I am presently working for Novell and I love my job. Novell is doing surprisingly well with the present economy and they  treat us awesome! I own a home in Spanish Fork that I bought when I just turned 21. Currently I am renting my home out  and I am living back at home with my parents in Springville. It's tough being back at home but I have great parents and until the economy picks up a bit that is where I'll plan to be. I keep in touch with as many friends as I can... usually through facebook or myspace :) I love hearing from old acquaintances and friends so please keep in touch.... and remember to bear with me because I don't know how to do this blogging stuff :) :) :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Liz... listen I think that you totally got the wrong idea about the message I wasn't upset with you I was just simply telling you how I felt about why I wanted to be off that site I was just saying hey thanks for the reminder somehow that got taken by you as I guess I was offended by you or I was trying to be offensive but that wasn't the case honey I promise that's why I hate texting because there's you can't hear the person's voice there's no inflection it gives just easy to miscommunicate