Saturday, May 24, 2008

Laura (Finlayson) Sheneman

I can't believe it's already been 10 years!! After graduation, I attended Snow College for a year and it was there that I met Doug Sheneman from Grand Junction, Colorado. We dated for about a year and were married in August 1999. We moved to Colorado for a year and then to Salt Lake City to attend the University of Utah. Doug now owns a commercial and residential heating and cooling company, Hidden Canyon Heating & Cooling(keepcomfy.com) and really enjoys that. I own a photography business, Studio Sixteen Photography that I run in my spare time (not very often).We have a 5 year old daughter named Mia and a 2 year old son named Jack. I feel very lucky to be able to stay home and be their mom. We are also expecting another little girl in a few months and are really excited about that.We currently live in Draper, but are building a home in Mapleton where we plan on staying. We don't have a blog, because apparently we are un-hip losers, but you can email me at utahlaura@yahoo.com if you want to catch up.

No comments: