Monday, August 25, 2008

Devin and Haley (Peterson) Twitchell

Let's see...A lot has happend in the past 10 years.  To start off, Devin served his mission in Barcelona Spain.  In the meantime I stayed home and continued my education.  I also had my adorable little girl Camryn who is now 9 years old.  Wow!  Time flies when you're having fun.  
Anyway, when Devin got home we met up in a singles ward and dated for a year and married in July 2002.  Soon after that we found out we were pregnant with little Leigha.  She was born 4 days shy of our first anniversary.  She lived with us for 4.5 months and returned to her Father in Heaven.  We cherished every moment we had with her.  A few weeks after she passed on, I graduated with my RN and waited about 6 months before I sarted working.  Devin continued his education @ BYU in cancer research.  It wasn't too much longer when we found out we were pregnant again with our 3 child, little Ethan.  He will be 3 next week.&nbs p; He sure gave us a run for our money!  I had to do mouth to mouth on him twice, but he made it and is one energetic little boy.  We lived in an apartment in Provo for little while.  
When the opportunity arose to buy a home..we took it.  

We moved to Orem and lived there for about 2 years where we had our 4th child this past January.  Little McKenna is almost 8 months old now.  Between working/school and being full time parents, we certainly had our hands full.  Devin had been applying to PhD programs all over the US.  He got accepted to some, but in areas that would cost us dearly financially.  So, we picked one and left for Tennessee so Devin could pursue his education  We actually left the day of our reunion to go out and buy a home in Tennessee.  

Well, actually we are living in Mississippi but it's just right on the boarder.  Everything is cheaper in Mississippi.  I guess we will be here for at least the next 5 years but it will all pay off in the long run.  Right now I get to be a stay @ home Mom.  That's something I've never had an opportunity to do since I've had children.  I'm going to cherish this time I have with my children. That doesn't seem like much, but that's everything for now.....if you want to check out our blog go tohttp://twitchells2002.blogspot.com




No comments: