Monday, September 8, 2008

Marc Lambert


What have I been up to? After HS I worked for Doyle Hatfield Masonry and attended UVSC. I played quite a bit, so it took a while to get my Associates degree. From there I moved up to SLC to attend The University of Utah. I earned my BS in Exercise & Sport Science in 2006, and was accepted to the Physical Therapy program at the U. The summer of 2007 I completed an orthopedic clinical internship in Twin Falls, ID. 
This summer I was in Redding, CA at a rehabilitation hospital working with neurologically involved patients. I'm in my last year now and will have my Doctorate of Physical Therapy in May 2009. I am not married, don't have any kids, and still waiting for that special girl. I started Skydiving a few years ago, and have ~150 jumps. I jump about every other weekend in Ogden. After school I plan on heading back up to Twin Falls, ID to learn how to B.A.S.E. jump.  
I've seen a few of my SHS classmates hear and there. I still head to Mapleton and help out around my folks house. If you want to know more about what I'm up to check here: http://web.mac.com/marcopoko






No comments: