Saturday, June 7, 2008

Kelli (Thornock) France


I am in denial that it has been 10 years! I still feel like the same goofy girl I was in high school. I just have some random gray hairs and 3 kids that call me "Mom" now.
The summer after high school, I went to Ricks College (okay, I guess I am old because now it's BYU-Idaho) where I met my husband, Matt (from Denver, Colorado). We got married in 2000 and I transferred over to BYU where I graduated with a degree in Elementary Education. The day after Graduation we headed to Kansas (I know, I know, what's in Kansas?) where my man went to the University of Kansas (go Jayhawks!) for Law School. We had 2 kids during that time. After he graduated, we took a job Carson City, Nevada (in between Reno and Lake Tahoe) where we are now. Matt works as a Deputy Attorney General and I stay home with the kiddos (we have 3 now!) and juggle being a Mom and a Photographer specializing in custom portraiture for newborns, babies, and children (http://www.francephotography.com/ and http://www.francephotography.blogspot.com/. I am excited to see everyone! P.S. You'd think I could get a decent family picture of us. Honestly. But here's some pics of my kids.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Bird said...

Hey Kelly you probably don't remember me... just wanted to say hi. Your family is so beautiful. I love the pictures of your little ones.

Best wishes,

Liz Bird