Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tiffany (Myer) Fuller

I wish I could make it to the reunion but things just didn't work out. After graduating back in 1998 I was off to UVSC . After a semester I started Dancing with Fire & Ice Country Dance Team. This was a blast and let me travel throughout the country every few weeks just to dance and compete. After our Team won the World Championship in Nashville TN I decided that it was a good time to move on. I transferred over to BYU to finish my BS in Business, and started working as a Financial Manager for a Medical Imaging Company. In 2001 I met a guy who actually tried to kiss me three different times on the first date. I was told he was a "player" but that I was also and we deserved each other. I guess we did deserve each other because we were married in 2002. In 2004 My husband Jared graduated from BYU, so July 2004 we moved to Des Moines IA, and our first son (Kaden) was born that next month. I was able to keep my job and work from home while hanging out with Kaden. After two years in Iowa we moved to Sandusky, Ohio for Rotations. We spend our time at Cedar Point and traveling around the East. Dec 2007 Jared matched to an Anesthesiology, Residency in San Antonio TX, so we bought a house and moved down to TX. We have only lived in San Antonio a month and have really enjoyed it. I am still working as a Financial Manager and we are expecting our Second Son in September. Time really does go by fast and it has been really fun reading about everyone. My blog is, http://www.tiffanyfullerblog.blogspot.com/ If you would like to see more of what is going on with us.

No comments: