Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Matt Gammell


Since High School, I attended UVSC for a year then served a mission in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. After my mission I attended UVSC for 1 semester then transferred to BYU. I married Christie Newbury, from Springville, in April a year after my mission. I graduated from BYU in 2004 with a bachelors degree in Facilities Management. I have always worked for the family business, ClydeCo. I handle all of the Residential sales and bids. Christie and I had our first child on our 5th wedding anniversary. We had a little girl named Adilyn. She is currently 13 months old and a lot of fun. As a family we enjoy being outside walking, riding bikes or 4-wheeling.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Bird said...

Hey there... I don't know if you remember me but just wanted to say hello. You have a beautiful family. I'm bummed I missed the reunion. Did you make it?

Liz Bird