Monday, June 2, 2008

Amanda (Crandall) Mueller








After high school, I went right to work for the family business, Provo Abstract Company, where I am a licensed Title Officer. I never moved far away, although I have lived in almost every town in Utah County, South of Orem. I met my wonderful, italian husband, Vinny, in the summer of 2000. We didn't decide to settle down and get married until June 2003. Along with Vinny came his daughter, Amanda, who is 8 years old now and his stepson, Derrick, who is 13 years old now. We had our own little girl in May 2007. I can't believe she's a year old already! Her name is Marissa. After a difficult delivery, she was born with Erb's Palsy and didn't have the use of her left arm for the first few months of her life. She has full use of her arm now, but we are still dealing with Torticollis. She goes to physical therapy twice a month for that. None of this keeps her down though! She is a very active, happy baby. I work full time, but I am able to bring Marissa with me, so I have the best of both worlds! http://www.myspace.com/amandacmueller

1 comment:

mortensen98 said...

your myspace page looks really good!! marissa is getting so big. We haven't go our new picture done we go sat. i will email you one as soon as i can