Thursday, May 22, 2008

Haylee (Holmes) Bagley

10 years wow! Life can be so busy! Right after high school I married my high school sweetheart Chris Bagley, kinda he had graduated in '96. But we were married in November '98 in Manti Utah. I went to work full time as a PCT at UVRMC to put him through the Police Academy. He graduated 18 months later. And joined the Springville Police department and we made our home here. Chris has loved his work the good and bad in May 2002 he was shot in the line of duty in his knee and a week later we found out we were about to add more spice to our life by having our first child Isabelle in '03. Then we found out god as a huge sense of humor and he gave us twin girls in '05 McKinlie and Lillian. I then quit work to stay home and be mom to our crazy beautiful girls. Chris decied to change jobs last August to Utah County Sheriffs where he is on the K-9 team. And that next month we found out we were going to have another baby. Our daughter was born on April 22, 08 her name is Andie. Yes we have lost our minds with 4 girls in 5 years . Now I know why we waited so long to have them. We live in Springville and I hope we will never leave. We have found a home here and love it. In spite of our hecked life I wouldn't want it any other way!!! Our family loves camping and our four wheelers. In fact you can mostly find us in the mountians from May until October and any spare moment is spent with family. I can't believe how different life is after high school but it's been good to me!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Bird said...

So I hear you made it to the reunion :(I'm a DORK and missed it thinking it was Saturday night and not Friday night. You never called me :( I was so bummed. Your girls are beautiful. I'm glad to know you and Chris are both doing so well. I love you both. Congrats!

Love,

Liz Bird