Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Liz (Sanchez) Reese



Wow! I thought I was the only one that has been married for 9 years this year. . .I met my husband the summer after graduation. I went to Utah State University, and then he followed me up there from BYU the following semester. We were married in August 1999. I graduated from USU with a degree in Horticulture - it was one of those fun and interesting majors that don't actually prepare you to work in a particular field unless you plan on furthering your education and doing research. Oh well. After graduation we moved to Northern California, about 45 minutes east of San Francisco, where we have been ever since. I stay at home with our two kids; Anna (4 this month) and Carson (1). My sanity is sewing, which I've picked up this past year. I sew clothes for Anna, some skirts for me, and make hair clips. I just opened my etsy shop this past month (ALittleGirlie.etsy.com). Please stop by my family blog. http://therobbiereesefamily.blogspot.com/. I'd love to hear from you. It's been great reading all of your posts!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Bird said...

Hey Liz! It's Liz Bird..... It's been so long. I just wanted to say hello. I hope that you are doing great! From the looks of it you are. I can't believe it's really been ten years. Crazy! I missed the reunion I was bummed. Did you make it? Well maybe we can keep in touch on here till another ten years passes. LOL

Best wishes,

Liz