Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bonnie (Versluys) Cuthill




I currently still live in Springville, just around the corner from where I grew up. I enjoy the neighborhood and lifelong friends and don't plan on going anywhere else anytime soon (right behind Sophia Child, actually). After high school, I attended Ricks College, got my Associates in General Studies, then moved back to Utah. I tried attending UVSC but couldn't handle the atmosphere after the Spirit of Ricks, and stopped attending. I met my future husband, Eric Cuthill from California, at the point (on the internet) in August of 2001 with no intentions of dating anyone. But one thing led to another, and we got married the next July. He joined the Army soon before our wedding, and afterwards we headed to Washington State for his first station. He was injured while on the job, and was soon honorably discharged. We headed back to Utah, had our first child, Daysun who will be 4 this year. Another child, Annica, came along a couple years later in 2006. I am a stay-at-home mom that takes on way too much. Between kids, preschool, babysitting, small part time job, church callings, husbands work and school, and anything else I can't think of at the moment...things can get pretty busy. If anyone would like to check out my kids (I don't have any pictures with myself in them) you can go to my blog http://www.cuthills.blogspot.com/. Hope to hear from all the friends soon!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I saw you weren't coming to the reunion stuff. Are you out of town? That is sad, but I am sure our husbands will find a way to get together and I will see you soon enough.