Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Kristi (Loveridge) Higham


After graduation I went to UVSC for a few years while still working at the beloved Art City Pharmacy, but after a while decided I needed a change and quit the pharmacy and put a hold on school. I got a job doing accounting at a software company where I met my husband, Andy, who is from San Francisco. We were married in October of 2002 and in May of 2003 we were asked by the company we worked for to move to our office in New York City and we jumped at the chance. I worked on Wall Street just down the street from the New York Stock Exchange for a year before we adopted our daughter Samantha and I became a stay-at-home mom. 14 months later we adopted our son Alex who is the biological brother to Samantha which we felt very lucky about! Andy continued to work in the city for an additional 2 1/2 years and we resided in New Jersey and loved it there. We decided then we had done our time away and were ready to come home to Utah so Andy's company moved us back to Utah where we have been for a year and a half. I enjoy being a stay-at-home mom most days but the kids keep me busy and frustrated and some days I would gladly go back to the carefree days at Springville High!! My husband completes his MBA in a year after which we plan to move international for a couple of years and enjoy that experience. I like to write our family happenings on our blog, krandy.blogspot.com and hope that some of you will visit it!

No comments: