Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Brittney (Reed) Mortensen


I can't believe it has been 10 years. I haven't been up to a lot, except for being a mom. I was married March 1999 to my wonderful husband Kam Mortensen (class of '97). We started our family with the birth of our first girl Samantha in August 1999, followed by our second girl Jordan in August 2002, followed by yet another girl Tiffanee in October 2004, finally we had a boy, Kooper in January 2007. He completes our family. We lived in Springville until we built our house in 2002. We live in Santaquin, and love it down here. I don't think we will ever move. Kam is a plumber and works for a company in Alpine. After being a stay at home mom for 9 years, I went to work for IHC, where I hope to return to school and become a phlebotomist. When we aren't working we are usually riding 4 wheelers or just having fun in the backyard with the kids. Hope to see everybody soon.

No comments: