Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Angela (Rogers) Lanier



After graduation I was able to go to Germany with Frau Winegar and some other students. It was so fun and a great learning experience. It was nice to be able to use the skill of learning a foreign language. I attended Snow College with Amber (Mecham) Miyake as my roommate. I studied business classes and then changed my emphasis to early childhood education. I met my husband, Jon, at Snow College and we were married January 2000. Alex joined our family shortly after our 1st anniversary in 2001. We moved into our house in Provo when he was only 4 months old and hope to be here forever. We love our neighborhood and our home.
Caleb was born September 2002. He is really excited to start school this fall. Leah completed our family in 2004. We were so happy to have a little girl. I love being a stay-at-home mom and doing preschool with my kids. I also work part time as a cake decorating instructor at the Orem Robert's store. I've been there for 2 years now. I do personal cake orders on the side to keep me busy. We have a family blog and if you're interested in viewing it leave your e-mail address and I'll add you to the list. You can also check out my cake blog at http://www.creativecakesbyangela.blogspot.com/ecakesbyangela.blogspot.com/.

No comments: