Saturday, May 24, 2008

Todd Dallin


After graduation, I continued dating my future wife (I met her the middle of my Senior year), Brooke Hamblin from Orem. We were engaged shortly after we graduated and married the following February 1999. We lived in Springville for 1-1/2 years and then bought a home in American Fork to be closer to my work. I work for my father-in-law's company, Majestic Cabinets, in American Fork, installing cabinets and countertops. It keeps me pretty busy! I've worked for them for almost as long as I've been married (9 years)! In October of 2001, we had our first daughter, Haylie. In July of 2005, we had our second daughter, Chloe. And in July of 2008, we will be having our third daughter. I know, all girls - when will I ever get a boy to play baseball with and take fishing? Guess I'll have to do that with my girls! We lived in our home in American Fork for 7 years and then decided it was time for something a little bigger as our family was continuing to grow. We just recently built a new home in Lehi and moved in just a few months ago (January 2008). My wife works at home as a Medical Transcriptionist and takes care of our 2 beautiful little girls (soon to be 3). We're excited to see everyone at the reunion and hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: