Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Emily (Nielsen) Wilkinson




For real 10 years!!! It seems like yesterday we were waiting to get our diplomas playing hacky sack with a pop can LOL, how crazy! Well I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do after graduation so I worked and partied a lot then I went to UVSC for a year and then decided to work, while I was working and playing LOL I dated around and met Curtis Wilkinson in 2001 and we were married in February 2004. Then to our surprise I gave birth to a Beautiful Daughter in December 2004 (yes she was our honeymoon baby). I have moved a total of 12 times in 7 years know real nuts! ..and finally our last and final move is right here in Spanish Fork!!! in a house!!!!! We Love our house. I have worked part time during our marriage and I currently stay-at-home and do daycare and sell Mary Kay (in my spare time) I am excited to see everybody in June! We are all grown up!! LOL






No comments: