Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tanya (Clifton) Bingham




Following graduation, I attended what was then Ricks College in Rexburg, Idaho. On the first day of fall semester, I met my sweet husband Logan...a bit earlier than I’d planned, but after dating for a year, we were married in September of 1999. After we both finished our Associate’s degrees at Ricks’, we moved to Ogden to attend Weber State University. I finished my Bachelor’s degree there in Family Science, and Logan completed his in Construction Management. Currently, Logan’s company, Headwaters Construction, builds everything from "high-end/resorty residential" to commercial. It brought us to Victor, Idaho (20 minutes from Jackson Hole, WY) a couple years ago, so that’s where we call home for now.
We've had 4 girls: Mackenzie (currently in heaven), Janessa (7), Breklyn (5), and Kambria (2 ½). We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our first boy any day...finally! I get to stay at home with my munchkins, and I love it! As a family, we enjoy a good bike ride, "cookouts" in the mountains, snow skiing, and of course the kids love to wrestle dad! Find out more at our blog: http://loganandtanya.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Elizabeth Bird said...

Tanya!
Hi I don't know if you will remember me.. it's Liz Bird. I just am finding everyone on here. I missed the reunion. :( Your girls are so beautiful. It's good to see you are doing so well. Hopefully we'll see each other soon... or in another ten years. Keep in touch!
Best wishes

Liz