Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Quinn Mortensen



After graduation I attended Southern Utah University in Cedar City for a semester and then I went on an LDS mission to Santiago, Chile. Afterwards I returned to SUU to complete a bachelor's degree in Advertising. While there I met my amazing wife Leslie and we were married in December 2002. After I finished my B.A. we had our first girl Morgan, moved to Ogden and started a new job at Weber State University; all within a week. After a short stint at Weber, I was offered a position at SUU. We returned to Cedar City and have been here for three years. We had our second girl Callie in October (yes, I am outnumbered 3 girls:1 guy...I have a household full of estrogen and emotions...but I love it). During all of this I was fortunate enough to complete my Master's degree in Corporate Communication. I am currently the Assistant Director of Admissions where I oversee all recruitment marketing for SUU and I am also a part-time (adjunct) professor in the Communication department. My family and I love to spend time together reading (yes reading...I have changed a bit), camping, yard-work and most of all laughing. I agree with everyone that says the last 10 years have gone by fast but I am also looking forward to the next 10. Life is good! Take care!

No comments: