Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Joni (Sorenson) Wright



After graduating from high school I headed up to Logan to attend Utah State University. This is where I became a TRUEAGGIE, ran my first and only half marathon, and wished that they had a class in socializing because that would have been an easy "A". I worked 4 years at the creamery serving ice cream. And yes the rumor is true, you do develop a large arm from scooping ice cream. I graduated from USU, majoring in Marketing and minoring in Business Information Systems and I also brought home one large arm (from the scooping.) After graduating I moved back to Springville and tried the real estate thing, got my license and quickly decided that it wasn't for me. In the mean time I had moved to Provo and met Mr. W"right", although for the first 6 months I thought he was Mr. Wrong. Finally I had a change of heart and fell in love with Mr. Wright. We got married a little over two years ago. My boss in the real estate world was incredible and helped me find the position I am currently in. I am the Event director for a company called Corporate Alliance. I basically throw parties all the time. I love my job. My husband recently got accepted to Medical School so at the end of August we are headed out to Columbus, Ohio to attend Ohio State. Go Buckeyes! If you would like to keep up on our crazy adventures visit our blog at thewrightadventures.blogspot.com. Hope to see lots of you at the reunion!

No comments: