Monday, May 19, 2008

Devin Bird

It’s been an amazing ten (10) years since I graduated from S.H.S. Here’s kind of a brief summary of what’s happened since that time:

I served a mission to Zimbabwe, Africa (Malawi & Zambia too). ’99 to ‘01

I attended UVSC until ’02 and transferred to BYU where I graduated in Construction Management in ‘04

I got married to Jennifer Lee Walker (same middle name as mine!) in October of ’02; she is from Centerville, Utah.


We’ve since had two beautiful daughters (Paityn age 3 and Presley nearly six months old).

I’ve been employed with my dad’s company since ’01 but spent about five months in Hawaii with a company shortly after graduating from BYU.

I still hang out with some of my best friends from High School; Myles P, Mike S, Brady N, Garrett C, Chris N, Matt G, Seth O. I’m currently living in St. George managing a construction project for my company which is for the city of St. George. It’s a commercial block/structural steel building and should be finished around August/September.

I’m looking forward to the reunion and hope a lot of people show up that I haven’t seen since graduation. Thanks to the Senior Class Officers for all the hard work you’ve put in to making this a success. I appreciate all your hard work and can’t wait to enjoy some good times with some good friends.

2 comments:

Rural Dee said...

Hey Devin! It's been a long time. It's good to hear that everything is going well. We hope to run into you guys someday soon. Until then, take care.

Elizabeth Bird said...

Hey Devin!

It's been a really long time... hopefully you remember me it's Liz Bird... yes... no relation:) I am so bummed I missed everyone at the reunion. I pulled a blonde moment and thought it was on Saturday night the same day as the picnic... I just sat home that Friday night and didn't do anything LAME ... Good thing I died my hair back Brunette :) I should have left it blonde for an excuse. Anyways just wanted to say hello congrats on your beautiful family and your success.

Best wishes!

Liz Bird