Thursday, May 22, 2008

Jeff Davis

I won’t be able to make it to the reunion but I am happy to post a little bit about what I’ve been up to for the past 10 years. 
Wow!  10 years?  I can hardly believe it has been that long already.  Well, here I go.  After graduation I served a mission for the LDS church in the Belgium, Brussels mission.  It was sweet!  I served the whole time in France and loved it.
When I got home, in October of 2000, I went to UVSC for one year and got my AS degree.  Then I went to BYU and it was there that I met my awesome wife, Lisa.  Lisa is from Lakewood, Colorado. 
 I received my BS degree from BYU in Neuroscience in 2005 and then we moved to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida for more school.  I am now starting my fourth year of dental school here in Florida.
Our first child, Collin was born in November of 2006.  He is so much fun!  We are fully enjoying the Floridian life (beach, swimming, theme parks, nice weather, etc.)  So life has been great for me.  I am not sure what the next ten years will hold for me but I am hoping to move back west and set up a dental practice somewhere.
We would absolutely love to come to the reunion but we are going to be in Florida so hopefully we can make it to the next one.

We have a blog, davistales.blogspot.com, if anybody wants to check it out.  Take care, everyone.

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to hear that things are going good for you Jeff. I had no idea you were in Florida. Sounds like a fun life out there. I hope things continue to go well out there for you.
Joel Vinson

Devin Bird said...

What's up Jeff? I havne't heard from you for quite a while. It seems like we met up a few years ago somewhere in Springville, but anyway it was nice reading about you and your family. Hope things continue to go well in Florida. Maybe one of these days you'll be back in S-Ville to visit. Take care my friend!

Devin