Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Kim (Peterson) Matthews





After High school I went to a year at Snow college then decided to move back home and work. I think that was a great choice, because that is how I met my husband, Brent. We got married January 2000 and we lived in Pleasant grove for a while until we built our first house in Saratoga Springs, only to have to sell it after 3 months because my husband got a job with the Boise Fire Department. We moved to Boise one month after having our first daughter (who was born in Aug.2001) We have been here in Boise Idaho ever since and we absolutely love it here! We have three beautiful little girls. Madison is the oldest, will be 7 in August. She loves to read and she is quite the little artist. Madi is very motherly too, and loves to be in charge of things. She is always wanting to learn and explore new things. Cassidy, 4 1/2 (birthday Nov.2003) is our bundle of over-flowing energy! She loves to do anything that requires your body to move. You can get this little girl to try anything. Cassi always keeps us hopping! And you wouldn't believe how much that kid can eat!!! Our little Elsie (will be 2 in July) is the smiliest little baby anyone will ever meet. She was just recently diagnosed with Mild Cerebral Palsy. But she is a tough little girl and she works hard daily to do things that come naturally to other little ones. She is a bright little sunshine to us every day. Anyone who meets her is instantly in love with her bright smile and soft heart. Brent, my husband, is a Fireman/Driver for the Boise Fire Department and loves what he does! He also loves to build, make, and fix anything! He is an amazing man who has three, well, four (myself) little girls who look up to him. I enjoy staying at home with my little ones. I also enjoy being able to run my photography business from my home. I love that I can be a mom and photographer. I also love to run. We do a lot of camping, swimming, games...anything we can do together...we will do it!!! We love being a family! We have a family blog...that I am a bit obsessed with... http://www.thematthewsfam.blogspot.com/ and I have a photo blog for now while I am working on a website http://www.kimmatthewsphotography.blogspot.com/ Feel free to visit!

3 comments:

mortensen98 said...

I just was on the website looking at everyone and wanted to say that your family looks and sounds very happy. hope to get my page up soon.

Larcy(West)Mortensen
class of '98

Staci said...

Not sure if you remember me... Staci Winterton... I love looking at your blog, your girls are adorable!!!

Elizabeth Bird said...

Hey Kim! It's great to see you and your beautiful family I hope that all is well with you!

Best wishes!

Liz Bird