Friday, May 9, 2008

Rachelle (Krum) Brandt



Here's our family's little site enjoy: http://www.david-rachelle.blogspot.com/. Well, it seems like it has been a long road since high school. I ended up moving to Arizona for about 7 years where I became a divorcee (that sucked). About two years later I found the love of my life, Dave. Never thought I'd marry a truck driver but there is something cool and nistagic about him; he's my huckleberry! He followed me to Beaumont, TX for graduate school. We ended up eloping to South Padre Island; getting married on the beach. It was perfect! Just the two of us.


About a year later Drayton came to join our family; he's our precious little accident. I would never choose to become a mother and tackle graduate school all in the same year. Just last week we fled from southeast Texas to Utah. We're just sinking our feet in to settle down, but we're nervous and not sure if this was the right decision. We'll know soon enough.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Bird said...

Rachelle!!!!!!!!!!

I miss your face!!!! It's Liz Bird. Congrats on your marriage and your family. If you are back in Utah we need to get together for lunch or something. I missed the reunion I was bummed. Did you make it? Let's get together. I'd love to see you!

Brandt Family said...

Hey Liz, I am back in Utah so we should get together. Here's my email Rainbowkrum@gmail.com. Let me know your schedule and we'll hook up for lunch or something.