Thursday, May 22, 2008

Larra (Johnson) Sheppard

Shortly after graduation I was married to Jay R. Sheppard (also a springville high graduate) and ten years later here we are still in Springville.  We feel lucky to be around all are family and great friends. 

 We have two children, Trevin who is 5 years old and loving his first year of kindergarten, and are baby Teagan who is 3 years old, and purely enjoying all the new discoverys in life. 

 I currently work out of my home as a cosmetologist, not to mention the everyday adventures of being a full time mom.   We have a family blog which is larrasheppard.blogspot.com  feel free to check it out. 

1 comment:

Elizabeth Bird said...

Hey Larra... if you remember me this is Liz Bird. Just wanted to say hello. Did you make it to the reunion? I missed it :( I am so bummed. Anyways glad to see that you and JR are doing so well and your family is so cute!

Liz Bird