Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Amelia (Poulson) Torgersen




After graduation, I worked and went to school at UVSC, where I got my Associate's Degree in Behavioral Science. I was working on my Bachelor's Degree at UVSC, when I was "set up" with Brian Torgersen! Funny thing, I don't think I ever believed in "love at first sight," until I met him. He is absolutely amazing! We met in August of 2004, and were married 4 months to the day we met, in December 2004. Regretably, I finished that semester at UVSC, and then just went to work, trying to help Brian finish school, so we could start a family. Colin joined our family on Christmas Day, 2006, and has blessed our lives beyond description! We currently live in American Fork, but don't plan to "plant" ourselves here. I am a stay at home mom, and I love every minute of it! We also blog at http://www.brianandamelia.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

Darwin + Kiara said...

Thanks for your post. Nice to see you got your hands full with a little one. I remember meeting your husband once at UVSC, (I think he was only your betrothed at the time.) We're we in the singles ward just yesterday???

-Darwin