Friday, May 9, 2008

Julie Widdison








Has it really been 10 years??? Wow, we're old. Well, after graduation I headed to Dixie College for 3 years. I became a Paramedic and worked in St. George until I decided I needed to get serious about school. I moved to the big city (SLC) in 2001 and finished up my BS and got ready to apply for medical school. In the meantime, I met my now husband, Adam and shortly after we met we moved to Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 2004. I lived there with him for 2 years, then moved back to SLC in 2006 to start medical school at the U. After he completed residency in 2007, he moved back to Utah and we were married at Solitude Ski Resort on 7-7-07 (I know,the date is a bit cheesy, but it was the best weekend ever!)


We now live in SLC with the two best dogs, Neko and Cash. Adam works at St. Marks hospital in the emergency department, and I am just finishing my second year of medical school. We stay plenty busy skiing in the winter, and biking and hiking with our dogs in the warmer weather. I look forward to hearing what everyone has been doing and seeing you all in June!

No comments: