Saturday, May 24, 2008

Kaleb Washburn




After high school I went to college for a year and then to perth, Australia on my mission. When I got back I worked for my dad at the car lot and went to UVSC. A year later I got set up on a blind date with my wife Cassidy. We have been married for 6 years and have two awesome kids, Jordan our 5 year old daughter aka "Drama Queen" and Connelly our 2 year old boy AKA"Conzo". I went and got my real estate license and worked for landmark real estate for a couple years,Then my cousin and I started our own company, we worked together for a while until I got a great oppertunity to move my license back to landmark and start a home building division of the company. We Currently live in spanish fork and are just going through life working and tryng to play as much as possible. For fun we love to go camping and ride the motorcycles, our kids did there first race on5-10-2008 it was so much fun for them especially the power wheels class. We are excited to see everyone again, and look forward to catching up.

No comments: