Monday, May 5, 2008

Sherie (Call) Dotson

After graduation, I left home and made the long trip all the way to BYU.  I worked on my degree in Public Relations and a Business minor.  Things kind of changed perspective when I was set up on a date with my husband, Jon, in 2000.  I transferred to SUU and changed my degree to Elementary Education with a Reading Minor.  I delivered our first child, Avery, a few months after graduation in 2002.

We headed out to the University of Illinois, in Champaign-Urbana, for my husband to attend law school.  Luke made us a family of four in 2005.

We are now living in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area, where my husband does commercial real estate law.  We just had our third child, Abigail, last September.  We love it here!  Hopefully we aren’t planning on moving any time soon, because I seem to have a baby in every state we live in!

Fortunately, my change in degrees has worked out well for me.  I absolutely love being a stay-at-home mom, but I also keep up with a variety of hobbies on the side, including www.citruslist.blogspot.com.  Life ten years later is even better than I thought it would be!  I look forward to seeing everyone at the reunion!   


No comments: