Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Brian Curtis


Crazy, 10 years…..  Sheesh, what the heck have I been up to??  Well right out of high school I decided that home life was not for me.  So I moved out of my parents house and met my lovely wife Rachelle.  We were married right away and will be celebrating our 9th year of marriage in July.  For the first five years out of high school my wife and I played, and played, and played.  
I had a steady job, making a great income, and then one day I woke up, dropped everything sold the house, quit my job and went back to school.  I graduated from the University of Phoenix with a B.S. in Business management and a B.S. in Marketing.  I am currently working for Flowserve as a Project Manager/Contract administrator.  
Our first Child Zoe, was born while I was going to school and she will be turning 4 in July.  We have a 1-year-old boy, Liam who has been nothing but a blast and keeps me on my toes, and currently we have one on the way… Don't know what it is going to be, but in all reality I don't care, I love these kids to death.
I spend a good portion of my time working at Flowserve and starting my own travel booking business www.onlinetravelshack.com Its getting off the ground and I have had some great success.  
My wife and I just bought a little fixer upper home in Springville, which has tuned into one of my favorite hobbies, or never ending hobby, of fixing or updating the place depends on what day you ask me I guess.  I am going to try and make it to the reunion, but holy cow I am busy.  But if I make it, I hope to see you all there!

No comments: